Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 10 Month Birthday, My Dear Sydney

I can't believe how fast the time goes. It seems like just yesterday you were in my belly.


And then you were out of my belly - my little peanut.
Over the weekend we spent time with the extended family to celebrate Jeff and Jamie's marriage.  Just about this time last year, we were celebrating Breakfast on the Farm and I was about 7 months pregnant with you.  I can't believe the difference a year makes. 
I am so proud to have you as my baby girl.  You are always so happy and you make me forget about all troubles.  I mean, really, who can resist someone so cute!

I can't believe you'll be walking soon and then you'll be talking using real words.  Don't grow up too fast Baby Girl!  I love you!
p.s. I also can't believe I'm still nursing you!

No comments: