Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday 10/22

There's an angel above us - 4 years.

So, we've survived week 2 of work/daycare. Sydney is doing so good at both of her daycare places. I'm very pleased. This week she got to watch a Halloween movie and visit the Grandfriends (seniors in the care center next door). She also has been learning to nap well in the hands of others which is putting my mind at ease. I was so worried that she wouldn't sleep while at daycare... but I guess she knows when she's tired and will sleep then. I hate having to take her out in this stupid cold rain and wind, but I know it's only going to get worse. Guess I better get my shit together and make sure I always have a blanket for her...unlike today. (No Mom of the year quite yet!)
She's also been a very good night sleeper.... sleeping anywhere from 5 - 7 1/2 hours per night! Rock on!
I feel like I'm starting to get back into the swing of things at work, actually accomplishing a fairly big project this week. It was nice to walk out of there today with at least one of the 100 loose ends tied up! I'm getting into the zone of pumping at work too... Just call me Bessy... anxiety is going away about that too!
I'm proud to say that it's been a good week and even though I have to be in 4 different places tomorrow, I'm happy that it's my day off! Hope that babe of mine knows how to sleep on the go!

Thanks for watching over us Carrie!

No comments: