Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Failure

So... It's NaBloPoMo... and I've failed already. I thought yesterday was the 1st of November, but yesterday was the second. At any rate, I'm going to try to continue to post each day all the way through December 1 to make up for my failure. The baby zone I live in has my mind warped and even though I wrote the date all day long I still didn't realize it was the second. Great job.

Baby has a little cold today. She was extremely snotty when I brought her home from daycare last night... and this morning I had to suction boogers out of her nose. Gross and funny. Poor thing, she sneezed about 10 times between 6:30 and 7:00 this morning. I hope it's just a cold and nothing worse. Seriously though... Suctioning boogers has to be one of the funniest things I've done to this baby yet.

No comments: