Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The hard part about blogging

So... I've been blogging for a little while now. I know I haven't posted much, but I have posted some. Generally I have a LOT to talk about. Even in my Thirty's, my Dad still tells me to take a breath when I tell a story. But when it comes to writing, sometimes I just can't think about what to write. Ya know, between the breastfeeding, working full time, changing diapers and catching spit up, sometimes I just don't have the brain power or the inspiration. Sometimes it's hard for me. In 2010 I will vow to blog more.
The other hard part about blogging is a direct result of my curiosity. Some of you may have noticed I put a little thing at the bottom of my blog that allows me to watch the traffic. (You'll only see this if you scroll ALL.THE.WAY.TO.THE.BOTTOM.) But get this... the more I write, the more traffic I get. HA! What a Concept! So, now I'm addicted to watching the traffic which makes me want to write more (see 2010 resolution above). And watching said traffic cool. I can count the page loads and see if YOU are new or returning guests. The problem with this is... I'm a very curious person and I want to know WHO is reading little ole me...
So, please tell me who you are....leave me a little comment or find me on Twitter!

No comments: